Featured addition projects
December 13, 2016
April 6, 2016
This Saucon Valley stone home dates from the early to mid 19th century. Artefact was retained to design renovations and an addition to the home in two separate phases. The first phase included a small…
January 20, 2015
January 15, 2015
The original portion of the Cathedral Church of the Nativity, located in South Bethlehem, dates from c. 1863 and was designed by E. T. Potter. This portion became the transept in 1884 when E. M….
January 12, 2015
“It brings out the character of the Victorian house more than before.” Artefact received an Award of Merit from AIA Eastern Pennsylvania for this Neo-Victorian expansion.
December 10, 2012
Featured RESIDENTIAL ItemNeo-Victorian Estate
Featured INSTITUTIONAL ItemNorthampton County Courthouse